group class descriptions
- BodyPure – an invigorating full body workout, with emphasis on the thighs, seat and abdomen – appropriate for all fitness levels, but come prepared for a challenge!
- bootcamp – drills, calisthenics and….sweat! *shoes required*
- cardio jumpboard – a high-energy interval class that will challenge the core and strengthen and tone your muscles, all while burning more calories using the jumpboard. Fun!!!
- half and half – half reformer & half pilates mat class, a great combination & a great deal – same price as mat class!
- pilates equipment- a series of exercises to strengthen and lengthen muscles with a focus on the core- utilizes the reformer & spring board – spring-based pieces of equipment- 6 people per class maximum- sign-up required
- basic reformer – introduction to pilates reformer work- no previous experience required- mandatory before participating in an open level class – classes offered twice a month, please call to sign up
- group equipment – well-paced class which may incorporate magic circle, band and ball- previous reformer experience required
- intermediate group equipment – intensely paced class incorporating advanced movements and sequences -instructor approval required
- pilates mat – series of exercises to strengthen and lengthen muscles with a focus on the core- may utilize the circle, weights, band
- pilates springboard – a dynamic class utilizing the pilates springboard to strengthen the core, strengthen and lengthen muscles, improve flexibility and range of motion – same price as mat class!
- R2 – BodyPure’s own reformer revolution ups the intensity of pilates reformer work by incorporating other equipment while working muscles to their maximum exertion- all to motivating music- advanced- previous reformer experience required
- 20-20-20 jumpboard – 20 minutes of jumpboard, 20 minutes of abs and 20 minutes of upper body on the pilates reformer. Challenging!!!
- pilates private session – workouts are tailored to your specific needs and desires and may utilize the reformer, chair, trapeze table, barrels and mat – appointment necessary for this one-on-one session
- pilates duet – sessions entail all of the work done in a private session but are for two people – appointment necessary
rules and regs
Proper attire must be worn in class- please wear pants, socks and keep midriff covered. Please arrive on time for all classes- for your safety, if you arrive more than 10 minutes late, you will not be allowed in class. Gum chewing during class poses a potential choking hazard and gum snapping can be distracting. Purses, cell phones, shoes, jackets and the like are not allowed in the class rooms- please leave them in a locker provided for your use. Please refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or colognes and be sure to wear deodorant and clean workout clothing for the benefit of yourself, as well as others around you. A 24 hour cancellation policy exists for all sessions. A package is required to hold a permanent spot in any class. Packages expire after 6 months and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. No client may take more than 2 classes per day. We do not accept American Express/Discover credit cards.